May 2016 Krabi Trip (Part 2)

Heyya! Coming back to resume my Krabi Trip post, and I hope you guys are doing great now! For those who leave lots of love on my previous post. Thanks a lot. Will keep the monthly kit coming. (Please oh god give me all the energy to do so!)

So without further ado! Let's get right into the story or photo spam. On our second day, we get away from the beach/island or the sea. So we chose to take an adventure trip. The activities included in our package are:

  1. Very Brief Baby Elephant Show
  2. 30 Minutes of Elephant Trekking
  3. Hot Spring
  4. Emerald Pool & Blue Pool
  5. ATV Ride
Of course all the package we took includes our lunch and fruit snacks, also drinking water. And there is no video or picture from me during the Baby Elephant Show. I was so terrified plus pity that small elephant. Truly. At that moment, I regretted my decision or my money paid for this whole package. However I still manage to slip in my friends selfie session with the Baby Elephant, named Di, and that smile was a terrified smile.



Meanwhile, Elephant Trekking. I did not enjoy it. Really. The elephant I rode was angry. How did I know? It purposely walking through the bushes and our head also hit by the branches. When we almost reach the return point, my partner drop her water bottle. According to the guide, usually they'll help to pick it up. But that elephant crush the water bottle with his foot, and do it's sound. To be honest, I don't really blame the elephant, who are we to put the blame on them. The elephant I rode was 6 years old. And I'm pretty sure it's nature was to play around, not taking people sight seeing all day. 

my two friends. :)
Playing or spraying water session. 

So after this, we go to the Hot Spring Waterfall. It took a long time to reach there to be honest. And the van was so hot, the air conditioner doesn't work properly, and the weather doesn't help at all. You can see how bright that day was in the next photo. Well it was a short stop, you can't stay longer than 20 minutes in the water, plus we don't really enjoy the hot stream in hot weather. LOL.


Next was Emerald Pool/Blue Pool stop. After we had our lunch, we trek about 20 minutes to reach Emerald Pool. However we trek for another 10-15 minutes, for sight-seeing or photography session at the Blue Pool. 

But! Bummer! The pool dried out, and it was close until... Err I forgot. Sorry! So we walk back to Emerald Pool. 

It really wasn't a tough trekking though. 
This is the popular Emerald Pool. Crowded. LMAO! I try hard to not include people in my photo. 

This is me trying to hold my breath in the water. Welp! Can last only for 5 secs. LMAO.
 So after Emerald Pool, we head to, I assume this area is known as Saithai Mountain, we head there for ATV Riding!! To be real honest, I don't know how to drive, so I am a bit worried and afraid, but I really look forward to this activity. So... I put aside my fears and worries. Luckily they guide me on how to ride. It was easy, but I admit I crash into my friend ATV two times. Other than that, I am good. It was fun!

Happy me!
 



Overall, this day package was okay. Not overall exciting. But it worth the money. We paid 2100 THB for this trip and it includes the national park for Emerald Pool and the Hot Spring, also include our lunch, in which you can request for additional rice or side dish if, if you still feel hungry. It includes other things like insurance, guide and transportation. You need to bear in mind that all of these places are not close. Each stop took about 20-30 minutes of car drive, plus the weather there was hot, if you go by motorbike, I think it will cost you more. Just a suggestion. But if you do love adventure and challenging route. Maybe you can rent the motorbike and go around Krabi. 

That's all for this time post! It took me 4 days to complete this. I am just so tired. Till then! Bye guys. Have a great day ahead!!! 

0 comments